Pets Welcome Upon Approval.
Breed restrictions apply.
Only Lessees who have received permission from Lessor’s management and have the following may have a pet in their apartment. The following items must be completed:
1) Submit to Lessor’s management the non-refundable pet fee & the monthly pet rent for each pet up to a maximum of two (2) pets in each apartment.
2) Signed, read, and received a copy of the Pet Rules and Regulations and Pet Provision
3) Acceptable pets are dogs and cats only. Exotic pets are not allowed. Some examples of animals not allowed are: Exotic birds, ferrets, rabbits, rodents, reptiles, miniature pigs, etc.
4) The following breeds are not allowable pets at the property: German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chowchows, Dobermans, Mastiffs, Huskies, Malamutes, Great Danes, St. Bernards, or any mixes of these breeds.
Pets must not interfere with the cleanliness of our community or the safety of our Lessees. The following rules have been established and are listed below:
1) Maximum number of pets allowed in each apartment is two (2). No exceptions.
2) Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while outdoors on the property.
3) Pets are never to be left unattended on the balcony or patio.
4) It is the responsibility of the Lessee to make sure pet waste is immediately picked up.
5) Pets are not to be exercised in any courtyard area. Pets are NOT allowed in the pool area.
6) Keep pets from urinating on balconies, patios, decks, plants, and common areas.